Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Or not...


So it seems that nobody has written anything yet, meaning I have no suggestions, haha. I guess I'll just rant. Right now I'm waiting for Candace to get back from Antigonish; her, Sarah and I are going to Subway and then for a cruise. I had plans for this weekend but a male (who I will leave unnamed) is a big a$$hole, therefore those plans were destroyed! But now I have better ones. My friend is coming down from Bedford this weekend, after exams, so Sara and I have made it our mission to get to Antigonish to visit with him and Jenn! I think it'll be a good weekend if it actually works out. Keisha's coming down this weekend, too. Pretty pumped for that. Holy crap, my dad told me that last week there was a pack of coyotes walking down my street : Scary or what, if I had of saw that I would have freaked right out. Anyways, I think I'm done for now, I don't want to bore you anymore than I already have. Bye for now :)

No comments: