Monday, January 28, 2008

Ready, Set, Go!


So a few days ago I was reading the February 2008 issue of Cosmo, you know, the usual sexual tips, beauty hints and "hilarious" stories, pretty boring. There's a section in the magazine called The Cosmo Post and they always have really interesting stuff printed there. I read about a woman who decided to do something new every day for a year, starting on her 29th birthday. I thought, wow, that's a really good idea, and it didn't take me long to decide that I would like to do something like that. So, here I am, hoping for I'll be able to stick to this, and trying super hard to think of things to do every single day. I don't think I'll do it for a year; I'm going to try it out for a month, starting when ideas begin to accumulate. I won't be doing anything illegal or anything that will directly hurt someone. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Jane said...

I like the idea of trying something new every day! But how? anyway you got me thinking what is something you could do that is new today. Now this is just a suggestion and it works well with your caption at the top "Beautiful thoughts build a beautiful Mind" Read the first 6 verses of the book of John in the new testament bible. You can do it online at www.biblegateway.com and pick a translation that is in modern day english such as the Message bible.
Just a thought. Miss you guys. Hope your having a good day today.
Take care, Jane Embree(Gillys mom)